price of gas reaching costly levels, finding a reasonably priced
auto insurance becomes more significant. What we spend on
gas hopefully we can save on car insurance, but this does not
mean to scrimp on the best coverage possible.
quotes depend on each individual or family's situation, but a
really good coverage may be:
bodily injury coverage.
for each accident
property damage coverage
You may even
consider getting an Umbrella
Liability Coverage—provided by your home insurance company. Gives you 1 million dollars protection.
1. Bodily Injury Liability: Coverage for you or someone else who is injured.
2. Property Liability Coverage: Coverage for if you damage the other person’s car or
some other person’s property.
1. Collision Insurance: Usually a good idea for more expensive cars. Coverage is provided no matter who is at fault, the
insured or the other driver(s). Coverage for car related accidents.
2. Comprehensive Coverage: This is also something to consider if you drive an
expensive car. Coverage
is provided for things such as if a rock dings your windshield. Coverage for non-car related accidents.
3. Replacement Cost Coverage: Insurance will pay you to be able and go buy the same
car, rather than the depreciated value of your car.
Health by Category